GDPR UE/2016/679 and of the article 13 Legislative Decree 196/ 2003.
CALZATURIFICIO ACCADEMIA S.R.L. cares about the privacy of users and is committed to this.
CALZATURIFICIO ACCADEMIA S.R.L can process the user personal data when you use our website. In compliance with applicable data protection laws, particularly the UE GDPR 2016/679 when necessary we will ask your consent before processing you data.
The user personal data processing will be conducted in accordance with GDPR and Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Code).
Data controller details
The data controller is CALZATURIFICIO ACCADEMIA S.R.L Registered office in Fossò (VE) Zona Industriale, Via VIII Strada, 27, 30030; VAT registration number: 01603170273; Certified Mail: email@example.com; Tel. +39 041 4165342 Fax +39 041 5170418 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data processing purposes:
The personal data that you provide are necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which the controller is subject and to allow browsing our web-site; and for reply to request for information about our product and services, the processing is also necessary to manage you purchase online, for shipment on delivery, for return, notification of delivery status and any problem with it, to manage your payments, to handle complaints and warranty matters for products and also for using your personal account on our web site.
Name, surname, address, telephone number and any other contact information, date of birth, country, account settings and encrypted payment card information, order history, delivery information, payment history, account ID data.
The processing may be automated or manual, will be carried out in accordance with articles 29 and 32 of GDPR, and with Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, regulating the security charges.
In accordance with article 5 of GDPR, your personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly, in a transparent manner, and the collection and storage will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which are processed and that the processing will persecute the explicit and legitimate purposes.
Spread and communication.
Your personal data won’t be disclosed and wont by provided a third party without your consent. We may disclose Personal Information to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others and/or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and also to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personal Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personal Information.
We never sell any of your personal data to third parties.
The data will not transfer your personal data to third country or international organization.
Special categories of personal data.
According with articles 26 and 27 of Italian Privacy Code and articles 9 and 10 of GDPR 2016/679, the processing data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation, the processing is allowed only if the data subject has given explicit consent in a context of a free, clearly and written form.
CALZATURIFICIO ACCADEMIA S.R.L., doesn’t make profiling under article 22 (1 and 4) of GDPR.
Cookies can be classified as either ‘essential’ or ‘non-essential’.
Essential cookies: these are cookies that are either:
- used solely to carry out or facilitate the transmission of communications over a network; or
- strictly necessary to provide an online service (e.g. our website or a service on our website) which you have requested.
Non-essential cookies: these are any cookies that do not fall within the definition of essential cookies, such as cookies used to analyse your behaviour on a website (‘analytical’ cookies) or cookies used to display advertisements to you (‘advertising’ cookies).
Cookies can be classified as either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’, depending on how long they last after they are placed on your browser.
Session cookies: session cookies last for as long as you keep your browser open. They expire when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: persistent cookies expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first.
Cookies can be classified as ‘first party’ or ‘third party’.
First party cookies: these are cookies placed on your device by our website domain.
Third party cookies: these are cookies placed on your device by third party website domains.
List of cookies used:
|Name of cookie||Purposes||First or third party||Web reference|
|_utma||Visit number||Third Party||www.google.it|
|_utmb||Timestamp website access||Third Party||www.google.it|
|_utmc||Timestamp website exit||Third Party||www.google.it|
|_utmz||Visitor provenance||Third Party||www.google.it|
|_utmz||Anonymous stats||Third Party||www.google.it|
Control of cookies
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
You should also be aware that clearing all cookies from your browser will also delete any cookies that are storing your preferences, for example, whether you have accepted cookies on a website or any cookies that are blocking other cookies.
You can find more information on www.youronlinechoices.com.
You can find the law on http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
We use only the cookies that are necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Social media button.
Data subject rights
Any time, you may control your personal data. Under the GDPR (articles 15-22) and the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (article), you can exercise:
- the right to access: right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed;
- the right to rectification: right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
- the right to erasure: right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
- the right to data portability: right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided;
- the right to object : right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation.
You can contact CALZATURIFICIO ACCADEMIA S.R.L for any information or request:
CALZATURIFICIO ACCADEMIA S.R.L Registered office in Fossò (VE) Zona Industriale, Via VIII Strada, 27, 30030; VAT registration number: 01603170273; Certified Mail:email@example.com; Tel. +39 041 4165342 Fax +39 041 5170418 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.