Privacy Web site data
pursuant to Article. 13 of the EU Regulation. 2016/679 dell’art. 13 D. Decree. 196/2003
CALZATURIFICIO ACADEMY S.r.l. It can treat your personal information when you visit his site and uses the features and where contemplated by Reg. EU 2016/679 (GDPR) You will be asked to consent before proceeding to the processing of personal data
The personal information you provide will be treated in compliance with GDPR and Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code).
The data controller is Calzaturifcio Academy srl, based Industrial Zone Eighth Street Road 27, Fossò (And) P. I.v.a. 01603170273 – PEC firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +39 041 4165342 Fax +39 041 5170418 Email: email@example.com
Purpose of treatment
The personal data you provide are necessary for the formalities required by law, so users browsing the website and to enable the holder to process requests for contact and information regarding products and / or services.
treatment and Preservation
The treatment will be carried out automatically and / or manually, in compliance with the provisions of Article. 32 the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree. 196/2003 (Articles. 33-36 the Code) regarding security measures, by specifically authorized individuals and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/ 679.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Article. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be kept for the time period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Please also note that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be subject to disclosure without your express consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other entities for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred and in the EU Member States or in third countries outside the European Union.
Special categories of personal data
Under Articles 26 e 27 of Decree. 196/2003 and Articles 9 e 10 of the EU Regulation. 2016/679, if she would confer, the holder of the classified data as "special categories of personal data", ie data that reveals "the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union, as well as genetic data, biometric data designed to uniquely identify an individual, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person”,these categories of data may only be processed subject to your free and explicit consent, expressed in written form.
CALZATURIFICIO ACCADEMIA srl, does the profiling of personal data referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 e 4, of the EU Regulation. 679/2016.
Cookies and navigation data
Cookies are small files that a website sends to your computer and that are stored on the hard disk of your computer, they serve to improve the functionality and experience of user navigation.
There are two broad categories of cookies: Technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper operation of a web site and to enable user navigation; without them you may not be able to properly view the pages or use certain services.
Cookies profiling have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during navigation. Cookies can also be classified as:
_ Cookie "session", which they are deleted immediately at the close of the browsers; _ Cookie "persistent", which they remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating the authentication operations for the user;
_ Cookie "own", generated and managed directly from the web site of the managing entity to which the user is browsing; _ Cookie "third party", generated and managed by persons other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
Cookies used on the site
The website uses the following types of cookies:
1) own cookies, session and persistent, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for internal security purposes and system administration;
2) Third-party cookies, session and persistent, necessary to enable the user to use multimedia elements present on the Site, such as images and video;
More information on data processed by Google Inc. They can be found at the following address http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To disable Google Analytics to display advertising or to customize the types of ads shown, You can be accessed at https://www.google.it/settings/ads
To completely disable the collection of statistical data from Google Analytics, you can install the add-in for browsers, free download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
4) Third-party cookies, persistent, used from the Site to include in its pages the buttons of some social-network.
(Facebook, Twitter e Google+). Selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish on your personal page on its social-network content of the web page of the site they are visiting. The following table shows a detail of the cookie on the Site:
|Cookie Name||Purposes||First or Third Party||web Reference|
|_utma||Number of visits||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmb||Timestamp access to the website||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmc||Timestamp output from the website||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmz||provenance visitor||Third parts||www.google.it|
|_utmz||Statistics anonymization||Third parts||www.google.it|
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) They are configured to accept cookies. However, Most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through the browser settings. But we remind you that disabling cookies or those functional navigation can cause the malfunction of the site and / or limit the service we offer.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable any third party product or marketing / retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
You can see the full text of the law at the website of the Privacy: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
The cookies used are intended solely to enable the best functionality of the site and experience of user navigation. Only possibly could be used cookies profiling.
Depending on the technology used in website programming, if it is equipped with a dedicated mobile version, It is a cookie can detect, and store, the access device used. According to information collected will be presented the most appropriate site version.
If the site has more languages, Cookies allow the site to work properly and allow you to display content in your language and for your market from the first access. They are able to recognize which country you are connecting and make sure that, every time you visit the site, you will be automatically directed to the version of the site for your country.
If there is a reserved area, it generates a cookie able to remember your username and password. This means that information should not be reinserted at each subsequent visit.
Everytime, You can exercise, pursuant to Article. 7 of Decree. 196/2003 and Articles from 15 al 22 of the EU Regulation. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- get the information about the purpose of the treatment, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, When possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a holder of the treatment, in a structured format, common and readable use by automatic device, and send it to another holder of the treatment unimpeded;
- object to the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and correct or cancel them or treatment limitations relating to him or to object to their treatment, as well as the right to data portability;
- revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation;
- submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The person to whom the data refer may exercise the rights granted to him by law and in particular has the right at all times:
- to ask for confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based;
- to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- of the adjournment, correction or, if interested, data integration;
- to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even for the purpose of collection.
For all information and requests, You may contact Calzaturifcio Academy srl, based Industrial Zone Eighth Street Road 27, Fossò (And) P. I.v.a. 01603170273 – PEC firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +39 041 4165342 Fax +39 041 5170418 Email: email@example.com